What is Annexation?
Annexation game is heavily inspired by a game called 7 Colors (a.k.a. as Filler), designed by Dmitry Pashkov. The original game description and screenshots can be viewed here here.
What is the objective of the game?
The objective of the game is to capture (or annex) at least half of the game board.
How do you play the game?
At the start of the game you own a single tile in a corner of the map. Each turn you choose a color. This has two effects:
- Your tiles change color to the new color.
- The tiles that are next your tiles and that have the color you chose - become yours as well. In this way, each turn your territory grows.
Can I choose any color I want?
- You cannot choose the color you already have.
- You cannot choose the color of your opponent.
- You cannot choose a color if there is no tiles of that color next to your tiles.
Are there any differences between Annexation and the original game?
- 8 colors.
- Various tile shapes (hexagons, rhombs, even random ones).
- AI opponent is very strong.